International Fair of Furniture Albania 2018
We are pleased to inform you, in its 15-th year activity at the Palace of Congresses in Tirana, Albexpo Group in collaboration with the Association of Wood Processors of Albanian (AWPA) organize the annual fair of furniture “Albania 2018”, which is programmed in the official Fair calendar of Albania 2018.
Activity Date: From 14/03/2018 until 17/03/2018
Organizer: Albexpo Group.
Place: Palace of Congresses, Tirana (in the center of the city)
Topic: The Presentation of Domestic and Foreigner Furniture Production Entrepreneurs
Collaborators: Association of Wood Processors of Albanian (AWPA), Association of Wood Processors
of Kosovo (AWPK) and Regional Sister Associations.
- International Fair of Furniture Albania 2018
Wood Furniture Fair started its first edition in 2004. During the time period 1995 – 2003, the sector of wood furniture, generally exhibitors exposing their products in fairs with general subjects (fairs with diverse sectors of the market), but in the upcoming years, Albanian companies appreciated fair participation by emphasizing its role in the market which consist per se as a marketing strategically framework; consequently, foreseeing progressive increase of requirements for participation, the sector took in consideration the necessity for a specialized fair, restricted in the wood sector.
During past years, Furniture Fair in Albania has been a success, such as in the growth of the expositors contributing to the variety of this sector, mainly national and international producers, also in the growth of interested visitors throughout the country and the region. These guests have been mainly mass production suppliers, design studio, architects, builders, hoteliers, business administration, sports, culture, education, tourism, arts and others, as well as direct consumer.
- Description of Participant
The participant acceptance shall be based on different criteria.
- The participant that benefits privileges out of the organizer – AWPA *(see the application), shall fulfill certain criteria:
- The subject should be a registered legal person
- The legal person should be member of AWPA
- To promote products and services “Made in Albania”, (i.e. they should be local products)
- The legal person/company should have sufficient production capacity.
- Participant not member of AWPA should fulfill these criteria:
- The subject should be a registered legal person, ore it should have a registered seat/legal representative in Albania
- The Albanian custom law shall be applicable for foreign legal persons/companies.
- Participant Profile.
- House Furniture:
- Furniture for antechamber
- Furniture for Salon
- Furniture for Kitchen
- Furniture for Bedrooms
- Furniture for Kids rooms
- Furniture for Baths
- Furniture for Office
- Office furniture
- Office accessories
- Furniture for Public space
- Furniture for Hotels
- Furniture for Bar – Coffee
- Furniture for Restaurants
- Gardens Decoration
- Furniture for Gardens
- Machines and Equipment
- Heavy woodworking machinery and its derivatives
- Tools for wood processing and its derivatives
- Row materials
- Additional Equipment
- Household Equipment
With the belief that you will evaluate the importance of this activity, we invite you to participate.
FINAL DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 30 December 2017
For more information please contact us via e-mail:
Or cell phone:
+35569 2099 997 (communication in Albanian),
+35569 84 07163, +35569 73 65065 (communication on English, Italian, German)